Swim Lessons | Summer #2
$50.00 Coming Soon
SDMS is proud offer swim lessons! Register for the three-week July session here.
Swim lessons are available for young swimmers ages 3-9 to begin learning the basics of swimming.
Each class will have an in-water instructor and the program is designed for children who are new to the water.
Simply review the class options below, choose one and add it to your cart. Don't forget the lessons registration form.
Summer #1 will be June 11-27.
Swim Lessons Days & Times
Summer #2 | July 9-25
- Tues/Wed/Thurs 11:00-11:30AM
- Tues/Wed/Thurs 5:30-6:00PM
- Note: The last day of evening lessons will be from 5-5:30PM due to the SDMS championship swim meet for club swimmers.
Lincoln High School Roundhouse
- Instructor-to-swimmer ratio is 1:5
- Typical ratio, sometimes even less!
- Minimum of 5 registered swimmers
- Maximum of 20 registered swimmers
Note: The lessons program is NOT for current club swimmers or swimmers that can meet our Novice club swimmer requirements.