Midwest Regionals | High School
This Midwest Regionals fee is for high school swimmers wanting to attend the meet.
Midwest Regionals offers a great chance to gain experience swimming in a college pool, competing against other out-of-state athletes, and showing the younger club kids where hard-work and dedication can take you in the sport of swimming!
This fee covers the cost of entering the meet (for both individual and relay events). Plus - you'll receive a SDMS Midwest Regionals t-shirt. Practice fees are covered in your off-season fee payment. You just have to pay it before coming to Midwest Regional practices (last year's payment term ends Feb. 25, 2020).
Pick your shirt size below.
Practice Times for HS
- 4.5 oz. pre-shrunk cotton jersey (Bella Canvas brand)
- Soft jersey T-shirt (Youth sizes may have to be Gildan DryBlend 50/50)
- Runs small according to manufacturer
- If Adult XS is not an available size, we will sub for an Adult Small.
- Shirts can be picked up prior to the meet
The Midwest Regionals meet is held in Minnesota, March 28-29, 2020. Swimmers must qualify by hitting the meet qualifying times. Coach Weber posts the qualifiers online and will communicate to all families.
Hotel and travel expenses are an additional cost, families provide their own travel accommodations.
- There is no shipping for this item because apparel can only be picked up at practice and/or parent meeting.
- Printing colors are difficult to replicate on screen.
- This fee is reduced for high school athletes because they pay for off-season training annually each spring. Midwest Regional practices fall within that fee.
This also applies if your swimmer participates a non-SDMS off-season program, as long as they don't plan to come to SDMS practices.