Mandatory Rails Girls Team Bundle
$115.00 Sold out
Lincoln Girls Swim/Dive Team Bundle includes:
- Team suit
- Two black silicone swim caps with maroon/white LHS logo and last name
-Divers can choose this or to have a yellow chamois printed with "RAILS DIVING". Please note preference under the "Notes/Comments" area at checkout.
- Travel food costs for the LHS vs. Ottumwa meet (pizza will be served on the bus home.)
- Team t-shirt
This team bundle is mandatory for all swimmers. Once apparel is ordered, there are no refunds.
This year team suit will be a TYR suit with a design in "titanium" (black, white and grays) with gold and white printing. There are two style options for the back - standard thin strap suits (known as diamondfit) (images 1 & 2) and open back suits (known as cutoutfit) (images 3 & 4).
Pick your back style and size from the menu below.
Team Suit Sizing
This year's suits are made from the same material (poly blend) as last year's. They should fit almost identical. View the sizing chart.
- Pull the suit straps up to towards the ear lobes. If they reach the ears, the suit is too big. If they don't stretch much at all, the suit is too tight. Straps should stretch about halfway to the ear lobes.
- Consider sizing down from your standard practice suit size.
- Cutout suits tend to stretch more than thin-strap suits and are also more revealing. Please keep that in mind when ordering.
If you are still unsure of your team size, you'll need to try on a suit at the Parent Meeting on July 23rd. Plan to arrive early to do so.
Team suits make great practice suits following the season.
Team t-shirts are part of this bundle. To ensure the right size is ordered, please complete this t-shirt size form. Otherwise, we will use the shirt size on file in the team records. Image 5 shows the team T-shirt design.
Team shirts are worn for team pictures and at the Chicken Bowl (a LHS fundraiser that introduces fall sport athletes to the community).