Intermediate Swimmer | Summer | Mornings
Full steps for seasonal registration are outlined below.
Register your intermediate swimmer for the summer season practices and club meets. This also includes all club meet fees, facility rent, team insurance and a team t-shirt!
Don't forget the registration form.
Intermediate swimmers need to meet the qualifying time for their age-group and gender to register for these practices. Below is the range.
Minimum Qualifying Times
8 & Under: 25 Free - :36.0-:30.01
9-10: 50 Free - :50.0-:42.01
11-12: 50 Free - :48.0-:41.01
13-14: 50 Free - :40.0-:32.01
8 & Under: 25 Free - :36.0-:28.51
9-10: 50 Free - :49.0-:44.01
11-12: 50 Free - :46.0-:39.01
13-14: 50 Free - :40.0-:33.01
Season Dates & Practices
Summer | June 3 - July 25
- Mornings: Mon-Thurs 10:00-11:00
- Practices held at Lincoln High School
*Starting date subject to making up snow days.
The summer SDMS Championship meet will be held July 25. Please mark your calendars!
Note: Practices options are capped to prevent overcrowding at practice. There are no refunds. Please only register if you are certain your child wants to participate.
Follow these simple steps to register!
1. Confirm your practice selection is correct - Mornings.
2. Complete the the registration form.
3. Click the blue "Pay Now" button to be taken to the DMPS website to complete payment and registration. You will need to create an account if you don't have already have one.